Automation and Electrical Engineering, Master of Science (Technology)
While the underlying scientific theories and fundamentals remain relatively stable over time, their applications for modern use cases might change rapidly. The programme equips students with an ability to apply scientific methods and theories to the most recent and needed use cases. The Master’s Programme in Automation and Electrical Engineering graduates have:
- State-of-the-art knowledge in their field. Graduates have an extensive understanding of the fundamental scientific theories in their chosen area of expertise.
- A solution-based mindset. Graduates are experts in solving real-life problems and shaping industry standards by applying their specific and system level knowledge.
- An analytical toolbox. Graduates are data-driven and perform well in analytical problem-solving and advanced mathematics, including artificial intelligence and machine learning methods.
- Strong leadership skills. Graduates have great teamwork skills, can handle even the most stressful situations and lead by example under pressure.
- International competence. Graduates possess professional language skills and the ability to work in a global and multidisciplinary setting.
Upon graduation from the Automation and Electrical Engineering Programme, graduates are well prepared for a broad variety of engineering and research careers as well as doctoral studies in the field.
You can apply through www.studyinfo.fi.
Degree / Diploma
Master of Science (Technology)