Industrial Engineering and Management, Master of Science (Technology)
The Master’s Programme in Industrial Engineering and Management is a unique combination of engineering, business and leadership studies. The recent growth in the importance of digital technologies and the on-going digitalisation of companies and society make the skills that our graduates have even more valuable. In particular, the ability to understand and integrate technology and engineering on the one hand, and business and management on the other hand is becoming increasingly critical.
Upon graduating from the Master’s Programme in Industrial Engineering and Management, graduates will have:
- An integrative understanding of technology and business. You will understand how technologies and business processes are connected to value creation and building competitive advantage.
- Strong leadership and people skills. You will be equipped to lead and develop organisations and motivate people to realise their inherent potential.
- Practical problem-solving and strong analytical skills. You will be skilled in data crunching, building statistical models, and applying the data to solve problems and create business value.
- A can-do attitude. You will be confident and willing to face challenges and tackle new tasks with determination.
- An entrepreneurial mindset. You will be able to identify innovative opportunities for adding value for technology-based businesses.
- Broad knowledge of various organisations. You will be able to apply the learnings to a wide scale of technology-based businesses from early-stage startups to large multinational corporations.
- Hands-on experience. You will have practical experience in putting what you learn into action within the context of technology-based businesses.
You can apply through www.studyinfo.fi.
Degree / Diploma
Master of Science (Technology)